Critical MASS is a state-wide coalition focused on the elimination of health disparities in Massachusetts. We seek to:
- Build a statewide, multicultural network to advance the elimination of racial & ethnic health disparities;
- Develop a clearinghouse for current research and practice initiatives related to the reduction of health disparities;
- Create a statewide, strategic planning process for the reduction of health disparities.
What makes Critical MASS different?
- We work with both public and private partners to create community change
- We work within the existing regional networks established by the Executive Office of Health and Human Services to create regional action plans
- We take a holistic approach to eliminating health disparities, rather than focusing on a specific disease